CPD Points are awarded for attending the conference and workshops. Please find details below on CPD point for the 2022 congress:
CPD points are awarded for attendance to the 2022 conference from both the CPD Certification Service and BANT.
- 20 CPD for a 3-day conference pass, 6.5 CPD for the Whole-Person Health Conference, 7 CPD for the Integrative Mental Health Conference and 6.5 CPD for the Food on Prescription Conference.
- CPD for the 2022 workshops are highlighted on the workshop programme here.
- CPD points are awarded for attendance to the workshops from the CPD Certification Service only and not from BANT (however BANT will accept attendance to the workshops as part of members 'Enter your own activity' rather than 'BANT-listed activity').
- 2022 conference delegates will receive a CPD certificate for the days in which they registered to attend (unless we are informed otherwise).
- Visitors to the 2022 workshops must provide confirmation on the number of workshops hours attended in order to receive a certificate.
- To request a CPD certificate for IPM 2022, please do so by emailing email@example.com
Information on CPD point for the 2023 congress will be available to view here shortly.