If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Progressive Communications’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Pike House, George Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire, GL6 0AG. The company registration number is Companies House No. 11575923. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We may make changes to the material on the Site, at any time without notice. The material on the Site may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. You are permitted to download and print extracts from out site for your own use provided it is done on the following basis: you do not modify the documents or graphics; you do not use the graphics separately from the text; you seek permission from us to use the information for any purpose other than viewing the information.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We assume no liability for any loss, damage or expense from errors or omissions in the materials available on this website, whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise.
- The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our Site, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country. These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including, without limitation, non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland.
Cookies are small text files that are saved on a computer or other electronic device when the user visits a website that has Cookies on it. The information stored by Cookies is typically used to analyse behaviour of website users.
This website uses performance cookies to collect information about how visitors use a website, e.g. which pages visitors go to most often and which pages they most often exit from and from what platform users visit the website from. These types of Cookies don't collect information that identifies an individual visitor – rather, the information these types of Cookies collect is anonymous because the purpose of the data collection is to aggregate data.