The registration service for Integrative & Personalised Medicine 2023 (IPM2023) is provided by D2i Systems. By registering to attend IPM2023, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions and we encourage you to read them carefully:
Please note, IPM2023 is designed for healthcare professionals only and not open to members of the public.
- By registering to attend IPM2023, you agree that your personal information will be processed by Progressive Communications Ltd and D2i Systems Ltd for registration and handling purposes as well as to send you information in connection to other Progressive Communications Ltd events.
- You are agreeing to receive information from Progressive Communications Ltd about the congress (including updates, news and information about attending, such as how to access your badge) and also any additional events held by Progressive Communications Ltd which we believe are of legitimate interest to you.
- Individuals can unsubscribe from receiving such information any time by emailing email@example.com
- For more information on our GDPR policy, please refer to Progressive Communications Ltd GDPR Policy at www.ecimcongress.com/GDPR
- Registrations are made at your own risk and the congress will not take responsibility for registrations booked in error.
- All registrations are non-refundable and the organisers have the right to amend the congress programme and content including exhibitors, speakers, associated meetings and social events etc without prior notice.
- Registrations are transferable at no extra cost. If you would like to transfer a registration into different name, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discounts cannot be applied to registrations once the registration processes has been completed. Discount codes can not be applied retrospectively.
- Once a badge has been issued onsite, a name change is no longer allowed.
- CPD points are awarded for attendance to the conference from both the CPD Certification Service and BANT.
- CPD points are awarded for attendance to the workshops from the CPD Certification Service only and not from BANT.
- The number of points awarded for the conference and workshops will be finalised once the programmes are in place.
- Both conference delegates and workshops visitors must request a CPD certificate after the congress by emailing email@example.com
- Conference delegates will receive a CPD certificate for the days in which they registered to attend (unless we are informed otherwise).
- Workshops delegates must provide confirmation on the number of workshops hours attended in order to receive a certificate.
- Both conference delegates and workshop visitors will be asked to complete an online survey before a CPD certificate will be provided.
Terms of entry:
- By registering to attend IPM2023 you are confirming that all the information provided is accurate and complete.
- Visitors are not permitted to distribute publicity material or solicit for business without written consent of the organisers.
- Student rate badges are for full-time students only. All full-time students must provide proof of student status in the form of a current and valid student ID card or letter from the educational institution confirming the student is a full-time student at the time of the congress. Students are asked to upload a copy of this at the point of registration and bring along to the congress. Without proof of student status, the congress reserves the right to charge the corresponding registration fee before allowing entry to the congress.
- Progressive Communications Ltd have the right to ask visitors to leave or remove visitors to the congress if they do not comply to the terms and conditions.
- All registrants will receive confirmation of their registration via email once the registration form has been completed. All registrants will also be provided with a badge for entry.
- For security purposes, badges must be worn at all times during the congress and badges must not be worn by anyone other than the badge holder. Access to certain areas of the congress will not be granted without the relevant badge on display.
- Progressive Communications Ltd reserve the right to scan badges on arrival and during events, to monitor the number of visitors at any time.
- Please note, by providing your contact details to an exhibitor or sponsor, you are providing the exhibitor or sponsor the right to store your data and contact you at any time about products or services which they think may be of interest. You have the right to unsubscribe from receiving information from an exhibitor at any time.
Payments and discounts:
- Payments may be made via debit/credit cards or via BACS.
- Visa or MasterCard debit/credit cards are excepted. All card payments are subject to a 0.5% transaction fee.
- The online registration system for debit/credit card payments uses secure encryption to protect your card and personal details.
- Payments are available via BACS following the ‘invoice’ option provided in the registration process. There is no transaction fee applied to BACS payments.
- Discount codes must be applied at the time of registration and may not be applied once the registration has been completed.
- Please note, onsite registrations will be charged at a higher rate than online registrations prior to the congress.
- Progressive Communications Ltd may not be held responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any property or for the safety of the attendees whatever the cause may be in relation to this event.
- Attendees agree to make no claim for any reason whatsoever against the organiser, its employees, contractors, insurers, committees, agents and sponsoring organisations for loss, theft, damage or destruction of goods, or for any injury, including death to himself, employees, agents or representatives, nor for any damage to its business for failure to hold the event as scheduled.
- Progressive Communications Ltd reserves the right to amend, postpone or withdraw the event for any reason should any circumstances arise that are outside Progressive Communications Ltd control (i.e. force majeure including, but not limited to fire, flood, strikes, labour disputes, war, blockades, riots, acts and/or threats of terrorism, the unavailability of transport, infectious diseases and any national states of emergency) and shall not be held responsible for any costs (excluding registration fees) damages or expenses incurred by registrants.
- In cases falling outside of force majeure, the organisers will endeavour to provide notice should the congress have to cancel or amend, but as above, reserves the right to cancel or amend at any time without liability for any costs (excluding registration fees) damages or expenses incurred by registrants.
- In the event the congress is cancelled or postponed, registrants have the right to request their registration fee is refunded.
- There may be circumstances that effect the registrant which are beyond Progressive Communications Ltd control such as force majeure (as listed above) but do not impact on the event. In these instances, the decision and responsibility to attend or not, rests solely with the registrant and Progressive Communications Ltd are unable to refund registration fees for events that take place despite the circumstances.
Photographs and video material policy:
- Progressive Communications Ltd reserve the right to photograph or video the congress and social events without expressed written permission of those included within the photography/video.
- Progressive Communications Ltd may use the photography/video for promotional purposes, including but not limited to brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, conference programmes, social media platforms etc
- By registering to attend an event organised by Progressive Communications Ltd the registrant agrees to the use of his/her image in any publicity material without compensation in perpetuity and the registrant is agreeing to release, defend, hold harmless and indemnify Progressive Communications Ltd from any and all claims involving the use of the registrants picture or likeness.