Michael Ash DO, ND, BSc (Hons) RNT is a Retired Registered Osteopath (2022), Naturopath and Nutritional Therapist and part time farmer with 40 years of clinical experience, including founding and then running a large, successful integrated medicine clinic. He is a published researcher and international lecturer as well as an entrepreneur focused on health-related and ecological business development.
Michael is the Managing Director and head of R&D responsible for business development, educational and financial control of Nutri-Link as well as the development of new products and research relating to the use of natural agents for the improvement of human health.
His unique experience of founding and building successful companies as well as looking after thousands of patients provides him with a rounded background in the needs and expectations of practitioners, clinicians and their patients. He brings these skills to the ethos of Nutri-Link, a practitioner to practitioner supplement company, where health care practitioners and their patients needs are placed foremost.
He personally delivers lectures nationally and internationally on immuno-nutrition and other interconnected health subjects and regularly contributes articles to a wide variety of journals including peer-reviewed as well as chapters for textbooks on the role of nutrition on the immune system. He is the founder and editor of the Clinical Education organisation and writes many of their reviews, commentaries and abstracts. He is also contributing editor for IHCAN – a journal for complementary and alternative healthcare professionals.
As non-executive chair of Elemental Digest a waste recovery business focussed on the beef and dairy industries he has extensive experience in agricultural food recovery and organo-mineral fertiliser generation for soil and plant health.
When not working he enjoys travel, reading, trail running and mountain walking as well as evolving new ideas.
- Retired as Registered Osteopath (2022)
- Registered and insured with The British Naturopathic Association
- Registered Medico-Legal Expert in Osteopathy/Naturopathy
- Registered with the British Association for Applied Nutrition & Nutrition Therapy
- Registered Nutritional Therapy Council Practitioner
- Registered Practitioner with the Complementary and Natural Health Care Council
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine and a former elected member of the RSM’s Food and Health Forum
Michael is a member of:
- The Society of Mucosal Immunology
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- The New York Academy of Science
- The Psychoneuroimmunology Research Society
- The Institute for Functional Medicine