Michael Ash DO, ND, BSc (Hons) RNT is a Retired Registered Osteopath (2022), Naturopath and Nutritional Therapist with in excess of 35 years of experience, including founding and then running a large, successful integrated medicine clinic. In addition, he is a published researcher and international lecturer as well as an entrepreneur focused on health-related business development.
Michael is the Managing Director and head of R&D responsible for business development, educational and financial control of Nutri-Link as well as the development of new products and research relating to the use of natural agents for the improvement of human health.
His unique experience of building successful companies as well as looking after thousands of patients provides him with a rounded background in the needs and expectations of practitioners, clinicians and their patients. He brings these skills to the ethos of Nutri-Link, a practitioner to practitioner supplement company, where health care practitioners and their patients are placed foremost.
He personally delivers lectures nationally and internationally on immuno-nutrition and regularly contributes articles to a wide variety of journals including peer-reviewed as well as contributing chapters for textbooks on the role of nutrition on the immune system. He is also the editor of the Clinical Education website and writes many of the reviews, commentaries and abstracts. He is also contributing editor for IHCAN – a journal for complementary and alternative healthcare professionals.
When not working he enjoys travel, reading, trail running and mountain walking as well as evolving new ideas.
- Retired as Registered Osteopath (2022)
- Registered and insured with The British Naturopathic Association
- Registered Medico-Legal Expert in Osteopathy/Naturopathy
- Registered with the British Association for Applied Nutrition & Nutrition Therapy
- Registered Nutritional Therapy Council Practitioner
- Registered Practitioner with the Complementary and Natural Health Care Council
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine and a former elected member of the RSM’s Food and Health Forum
Michael is a member of: