The Bellygoodness Story
Bellygoodness has been created by Gail and Francesca, a mother and daughter team of nutritionists who run their own allergy and intolerance clinic in Essex. Between them, they have nearly 50 years’ experience in helping patients who suffer with a variety of gut disorders.
As 40% of the population suffer from various gut disorders such as GORD, IBS, Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis, Acid Reflux and Candida etc everyday foods often irritate the gut and aggravate these conditions. Francesca and Gail have therefore cleverly crafted a range of gut friendly sauces which allow sufferers to eat everyday meals without upsetting their digestion. The sauces are all free from the 14 known allergens as well free from tomatoes, onions, garlic, gluten, dairy, soya, yeast, sugar nuts and artificial additives.
The sauces are the only ‘free from’ cooking sauce of their kind on the market, targeted at people with gut and digestive disorders (as well as those who just want their gut health to be at its optimum).
The gut friendly cooking sauces are available in five flavours:
- White sauce
The sauces have:
- No gluten
- No dairy
- No tomato
- No yeast
- No nuts
- No sugar
- No garlic
- No onion
- No soya
- No artificial additives
- Low FODMAP
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
Why are these sauces so special?
- 2 Gold and 2 Silver free from food awards
- 3 further accolades 2021 edition
- 2020 veggie award
- Winner in store Cupboard Category
- Short Listed Gut Health Product of the Year 2020
Bellygoodness wants to play a small yet important part in the gut health revolution.
They are delighted that gut issues are starting to be featured in the main stream media and major brands are finally understanding the significance and need for these types of products and the impact they can have on people’s overall health and well-being.
Bellygoodness had been featured in Vogue and Weight Watchers.
Our sauces are proof that:
- Free from is no longer a bad tasting alternative
- People on restricted diets can still enjoy the dishes they love
- Preparing tasty, tummy friendly meals doesn’t have to take hours
- Safe healthy options doesn’t have to break the bank
- No gut health gimmicks
- Borne from real life experience and deep understanding of nutritional science
- Worked hard to make labelling clear for consumers so they really feel Bellygoodness is a brand that can be trusted